Easter Bunny 2018
02 April 2018
ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY
We are now full and do not operate a reserve list
****NO EARPLUGS TO BE WORN****
This race traditionally takes place on Easter Monday and consists of a flat course around the villages of West Camel and Podimore.
Chip Timing from Start to Finish
This will fill up at least a week before and there will be NO ENTRIES on the day so please do not email us if the online entry site says "Race Full"
The limit will be 500 runners
We will post out race Numbers a week before and if you entered after this date you can pick your number up on the day. Make sure you're email address is correct.
FAST FLAT COURSE UK Athletics Race Licence No 2018-33642 Full Licence
Ideal for both a PB and the first time racer!
Pacemakers for 45 minutes and 60 minutes.
Parking at venue next to Race HQ so please do not park in the Fleet Air Arm Museum; limited changing and shower facilities; there are no specific storage facilities for competitors’ baggage you car will be the best place for this.
- £100 each for first male and first female
- Awards in the usual junior, senior and veterans categories.
- Male and Female teams (first 4 to count for each) and wheelchairs (male and female)
- Bespoke Medal for all finishers. Even bigger than last years medal, also a great medal for the kids.Best Easter Medal in Somerset
- Additional £100 if under 30 minutes/34 minutes for male and female respectively
- £15.00 EA Affiliated / £17.00 Unaffiliated
- Fun Run entry fee - £3.00 all entrants. The fun run entry can be done at https://www.fullonsport.com/event/easter-bunny-fun-run-2018/profile.
The results will be available on the Full on Sport website after the last runner is over the line. The Fun Run may be a few days later.
Event HQ will be open from 09:30am with Tea / Coffee and Cake available for sale
Your Race Number will be posted to you on the 20th March, if you have entered after the 13th March you will have to pick up your Race Number from Race HQ on the day
Registration open from: 09:30:00
Organiser: Yeovil Town RRC
Race Director:Guy Williams